Healthy & Beautiful LifeCreative R&D for Human Health and Global Market
MK focuses on research on novel drugs with short development periods and high commercial potential through strategic alliances with domestic and overseas companies.
MK export about 30 items to 10 countries around the world in accordance with the GMP standards for safety and packaging techniques suitable for climate environment and pharmaceutical environment.
MK is commissioned to produce products that are recognized as bioequivalent from the Food and Drug Administration.
Founded in 1976, MEDICA KOREA, formerly Dong-Il Pharmaceutical Co., LTD, started its journey in 2000 after the company declared a second commencement with new management body and major shareholders.
Since then, MEDICA KOREA has remained dedicated to achieving its business goals and enhancing social responsibility which is the improvement of human health through using better medicine.
- Providing ETCs to the hospital market
- According to the MFDS's GMP standards, about 30 products are exported to 10 countries in the world
- MK produce items that are certified as bioequivalent by the MFDS
MK is always
We are committed to a healthy life for our customers.
MEDICAKOREA, 7F, 2558, Nambusunhwan-ro,
Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- CEO: Kim Hyun Sik
- FAX: +82-2-585-9690
- New Product
- ANTIACNE DRUGS
- ANTIFUNGAL DRUGS
- DRUGS FOR UROLOGY SYSTEM / ALOPECIA TREATMENT
- ANTIPYRETIC, ANALGESIC / ANTI INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
- DRUGS FOR CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
- DRUGS FOR GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT
- DRUGS FOR OSTEOPOROSIS
- DRUGS FOR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS
- NEUROPATHIC PAIN KILLERS AND ANTI-EPILEPTICS